There are hundred of blogs available for the Facebook marketing strategy but, don’t you think a same strategy will never work for all same industry?
Let’s take an example of a news channel: Are they share all the news on Facebook? absolutely no! Because, They share trending stories, breaking news, TV shows, entertainment, and special episodes of interesting topics.
Let’s take another example of IT company, There are many companies who always shared their blog articles and other website articles and sometime company articles too. But is it worth? I mean it’s less efforts but I think no efforts is better than less efforts (just share for link sharing).
For me, I think company has to more share about the company events, technology update with case-studies, developers’ experience, career, open positions, and observe company’s higher authorities Facebook accounts and re-share the business posts.
There is always different scenario depend on industry. Facebook always help you to reach all the people who matter most to your business.
There are few steps, you need add in your Facebook marketing strategy:
1) Seeing is believing – It should be discovered with your brand logo, your tagline and easy to get through Facebook search bar such as proper Facebook URL, Name and catchy description.
2) Facebook Notification – I’ve seen lots of people who update content well, but they missed to revert back if someone comment theirs. I can understand in the world where we all are almost busy all the time and don’t have time to check the status of the post, but use Facebook app and put your notification on and apply when it required. Your quick revert will not logically but will increase nearly 10% likes of your page because social media is fast and quick old, everyone wants a solution in hand and asap.
3) Weekend Watch – Use Facebook insights and understand the page activities, time, likes, response, region, and many more things. You don’t need to create any plan just make a note of it so it will help you to share some more relevant content on the page.
4) Don’t produce content every time – There are lots of similar Facebook pages, which will nearly shared the same information. User re-share smartly to provide your followers a niche information. You can make some good information but use sharing feature, use link embed feature.
5) Use Facebook as Page – In early days of Facebook pages, I’ve seen lots of likes from Facebook page itself, but now days it goes down. I would strongly recommend that instead of using your personal account, login as page and like the other shared information, photos, videos and comments to get some real attention for the real user with just no cost.
6) Your People Are The Power – Prepare one small presentation of social media to the people who are working. Or would suggestion give your 15 min to share your understanding of social media.
You need to create a presentation that they can update if they found something interesting happening in the company and something they learn that day or some kind of training features. But the information should be interesting and useful for the people after than if you found that the information is really awesome share through your page. (Of course some HR protocol their*)
7) Spread the URL – Do not just think that you’ve put the page URL in a website so it’s enough. It’s not, you should also share the Facebook page URL in the marketing materials such as brochures, pamphlets, company letterhead, standee and many more.
Maybe this will not produce you expected results, but it will be also and with this fewer effort make your page will always be active and stress-free.
What do you think?