Facebook is a radically revised its profile page, start the “Timeline,” a new way to tell the story of your life on a single page, and users can now listen to music, watch movies and read the news without leaving the site. Facebook Timeline will become the equivalent of a social resume full of lies and claims to grow, according to Monty Munford.
Here’s how you enable it:
- Log into Facebook
- Enable developer mode, if you have not already. You can do this by typing “developer” in the search box on Facebook, the first year (in Facebook app make a few hundreds of thousands of users), and add the App.
- Jump into the app developer (if Facebook does not put you there automatically, it should be in your toolbar to the left)
- Create a new application (do not worry – you will actually submit this for somebody else to see / use). Type a new name to display the application and any namespace you want. Platform Read and accept the privacy agreement. This is the step that needs to be revised.
- Make sure you are in your new app on the main screen options. You should see the name of your application at the top of the page
- Look at “Open Graph“, title, and click on “Start using it to open the chart” link.
- This action must fall into one type of configuration page. Change some default values (which changed the past to “read” a “REDD” – again, you can see this at least try to apply in the public directory) and click through three pages parameters
- Wait 2-3 minutes
- back to your Facebook home page. An invitation to try the script has to wait at the top of the page