Google AdSense is the most popular ad network is now available on the Internet. Many bloggers to earn money through this service. But unfortunately, many users simply can not enter the service – as Google does not approve your request. In addition, many people are prohibited from Google AdSense, because they have broken the terms of Google. Once you banned from Google AdSense – it’s very difficult to re-activate your account! If you are unable to obtain the approval of Google Adsense, Do not give up your blog’s revenue potential, rather than look at these 7 Options instead of Google Adsense:
Seven Similar Program as Google Adsense:
- Puxee.com: Puxe is an excellent alternative to Google Adsense. Puxe allows you to sell advertising directly to advertisers. The advantage of this course is that Adsense can set a fixed monthly fee for advertising space rather than relying on varying amounts received through the PPC networks. Puxe takes about 25% of advertising revenue they generate, but it’s easier to sell ads through them than it is to contact advertisers and organize the sale of self-advertising. Many bloggers earn thousands of dollars a month through direct selling banners.
- Chitika: Chitika CPC is a network similar to Google Adsense. Chitika is good for two reasons. First of all, puts more relevant ads based on content of the site that allows you to get more clicks. Secondly, you can change the color of the text, URL, color, border color to blend in the form of blogs. They also have an affiliate program where you earn more than one side.
- Infolinks: Infolinks is a well known advertising network online text. It mainly blogs that have high traffic and is not very efficient for low traffic sites. It is easy to install and provides relevant ads based on their blog content that helps you to increase clicks and in turn revenue. The ad only shows up when a user mouses over the ad text so that visitors are not distracted by announcements and only them when you want to see.
- Kontera: Kontera is another network but looks Links Info is better suited for high traffic blogs. Kontera seems to accept blogs that have very high page views. They are a well-known networks, but they seem to have a lot of mixed reviews.
- Adbrite: For Adbrite long been regarded as the closest competitor to Google Adsense and was the network of choice for most bloggers who have been rejected by Adsense. They had a bit of a renewal of last and still is a reliable alternative, but many bloggers reach out to new and better networks that are available today.
- Bidadvertiser – Bidvertiser is a professional online advertising. It provides a contextual advertising and feed. Very similar to Google AdSense. Give you the opportunity to earn by posting ads on your site relating to the minutes.
- Yahoo! Publisher Network – Yahoo is currently closed in Google and release their own contextual advertising service. This promises to be an excellent alternative to Google Adsense, but the reality is likely to be a simple copy of the same restrictive conditions, such as Google, including the payment of € 100 is a minimum. At this moment, is not available internationally.
Obviously, the potential gains of your blog depends on the amount of traffic to your blog. One of the easiest ways to increase revenue from your blog is to generate more traffic to your blog. I wish the networks used to monetize your blog and your thoughts on the networks described in this message. Comments if know about more good alternatives of Google Adsense. If you have a Google Adsense account but your blog is not making money so you can optimize with this Google Adsense Tips and Tricks.