To be able to help entrepreneurs take care of the rules and guidelines set by probably the most dominant social media networks online, here is cover some guidelines in social marketing that everybody ought to be comfortable with. You’ll discover that some networks enforce guidelines compared to others. Should you in some way discover that you are breaking them, least place the lid onto it prior to the problem gets worse any more. Let’s dive into it then!
Because the most dominant social media network online, companies certainly have a great deal to lose when they in some way obtain business account banned on Facebook. Well it certainly can occur when they finish up carrying out these violations in Facebook marketing.
- Inappropriate business page names – business names must be unique with proper grammar and capitalization.
- Making and making use of fake accounts
- Inappropriate collection of user data – always let your users know what information your business is collecting and seek their proper consent. Never misrepresent Facebook as the one gathering the information in any way.
- Facebook marketing promotions or contests run outside that of the Facebook app. You can’t also solicit any action other than “Likes”, “Check In” and app connection as a basis or requirement for participation. Also winner notifications can only be done outside of Facebook. As you can see, running a contest or any other promotional activity on Facebook isn’t as easy as you might think.
- No CTA’s (Call to action) on cover photos which includes among other things, “Like” and “Share” requests and promotional or discount invitations.